Energy Medicine Laminated Charts
Contact Julie to order any of these products.
Please reference the charts you are interested in purchasing.
Five Rhythms NV Reflex
What are Poi Balls and where did they come from?
- It is believed Poi Balls Originate from the Maori people of New Zealand.
- Poi dancing goes back to pre 1800’s and likely as far back as 1500 A.D
- Poi is a Maori word meaning “ball on a string.”
- Maori warriors originally used poi to train for battle or hunting, increasing the strength in their arms & to improve balance and co-ordination.
- Maori women used poi in their native dance, and for them it was also a way to keep their hands flexible for weaving.
- Today we can use them to help address many of our common energetic imbalances that affect us at a very deep level.
- They are super fun and helpful for kids and adults.
What are some of the benefits of using Poi Balls?
- They help our energy cross from the left side of the brain to the right side of the body, and the right side of the brain to the left side of the body.
- May help to lift us out of feelings of sadness
- Support a healthy Aura (our aura is our energetic spacesuit, and the first line of defense in our immune system)
- Creates the important figure 8 patterns we need for health & healing; from the DNA out into our Aura.
- Activates our Radiant Circuits (our energy of joy and deep healing)
- Can help with dyslexia and other learning challenges
- Improve your confidence and communication skills
- Improve our energy levels, endurance, co-ordination and strength
- It is fun!
Poi Ball Orders
Contact Julie to order any of these poi balls.
In your message, please include the poi ball number(s) shown below to indicate the your Poi Balls of choice
Poi - 1
Poi - 2
Poi - 3
Poi - 4
Poi - 5
Poi - 6
Poi - 7
Poi - 9
Join My Mailing List
Sign up to enjoy FREE energy balancing tips and wellness solutions.
Simply Energy, LLC does not sell or rent customer names to third parties.
Thank you for joining my mailing list! Your contact information will never be sold!
I look forward to hearing from you!